Senior Workforce Connector, Unitec Institute of Technology
Since arriving in New Zealand from China in 2002, I have succeeded in raising a family, being a play centre president, and developing my career in an industry I love. The result is I am now able to make a genuine connection with people from industry and business, students, and the cultural diversity of modern New Zealand.
In particular, I offer:
- Life-long passion for improving people’s quality of life through education
- Experience utilising design thinking to manage B2B relationships: from design to deployment
- Excellent technical skills in business processes
- Experienced PRINCE 2 project manager and risk manager
- “Value added” and collaborative way of working