Senior Financial Consultant, ACG Education Limited
Macy is an accomplished senior finance manager, equipped with over 14 years of broad-based experience in leading financial teams and directing financial operations for multi-million dollar organisations across a range of industries. Macy assumed financial controller roles in a number of managed trading businesses and successfully led and managed teams in transitioning to new owners or structure. With her solid financial background as well as her legal training, Macy was also able to provide pragmatic, strategic advice to clients in the areas of litigation advisory/consultancy (forensic accounting and expert witness) and investigative accountancy assignments.
She is a strategic thinker, actively involved in system improvement to increase efficiency, improved financial data quality and risk management to generate long-term benefits to internal teams, clients and other stakeholders.
Significant engagements that Macy was involved in include:
Key engagements include:
- Kawarau Falls Station (Hilton Hotel) at Queenstown – Hotel Construction (worth $250 million, part of $1 billion development)
- Crafar farms – Dairy Farming (NZ’s largest family owned dairy farming businesses – 4 entities, 22 drystock and dairy farms)
- Southern Cross Forest Products – sawmills/manufacturers of pine products (one of NZ’s largest)
- Greenshell NZ – Mussel farming (one of NZ’s largest)
- MediaWorks – TV/ Media (one of NZ’s main TV/Media business, high profile)
- Solid Energy – Coal mining
- Various Finance companies (over 10,000 investors affected)
Area of Specialty: Financial Control, Financial Systems Management, Financial Analysis & Modeling, Account & Financial Reporting, Cash Flow Forecasting, Account Management, Accounts Receivable & Payable, Finance Process Documentation, Strategic Alliance & Planning, Financial Leadership, Corporate Finance, Continuous Process, Process Improvement, Operations Management, Resource Allocation, Performance Assessment, Staff Training and Development, Communication and Team Building.