General Manager, Winston Nutritional Ltd
Successful team leader of multi-national companies
- 20 years’ experience mainly in the dairy and food industry, including commercial, process technology and project engineering;
- Experience in B2B especially CAPEX project;
- Strategic thinking but also hands on implementation with P&L responsibility;
- Market knowledge in Asia Pacific countries especially China;
- Business acquisition and integration process;
- Tertiary education in Technology as well as in Business Administration.
- Previous role – Yashili New Zealand Dairy Co., Ltd (New Zealand)- Deputy General Manager;
- Jun 2007 – Jul 2012-Anhydro China, SPX Flow Technology- General Manager;
- 2002 – Jun 2007– Tetra Pak China- Cheese and Powder Systems Manager; Business Development Manager; and Sales Manager;
- 2000 – 2002– New Zealand Dairy Board in New Zealand- Technical Officer- Milkpowder (Global Operation Division).
Previous employment in New Zealand and China includes Kiwi Northland Dairy Co., Ltd. and Nestle China.
- 2008 – 2010 Fudan University- EMBA;
- 1997 – 1998 Massey University- Food Technology, Master Degree First Class Honours;
- 1987 – 1991 Tianjin University of Commerce- Food Engineering, Bachelor Degree.