Principal, Rosebank Law
Junichi Nishimura was born and raised in Japan and has lived in New Zealand since 1986. He worked as a teacher in Osaka, Japan for seven years before coming to New Zealand.
Upon his arrival in New Zealand he worked as a student counsellor at a language school. His duties included assisting foreign students to assimilate into New Zealand lifestyle and culture. In performing his duties he came to realise that there were communication gaps between the students and the systems in New Zealand. He decided to study law to broaden his knowledge of New Zealand law and his understanding of the systems in New Zealand. After completing his studies he decided to put his knowledge to practice and joined the legal profession with a view to assisting Japanese businesses and individuals in New Zealand.
Since December 2007 he has been running his own law firm, Rosebank Law.
- Family law
- Employment law
- Criminal matters
- BA (Osaka Education University)
- MA (Osaka City University)
- LLB (University of Auckland)
- A legal Adviser of Consulate-General of Japan in Auckland
- A legal Adviser of Kodansha Treefarm NZ Ltd since 2008
- One of Founders of NZ Japan Law Institute
An Executive Members of Auckland Japan Society