What is authentic Kiwi leadership in the 21st Century?
DATE: May 24, 2016
New Zealand Asian Leaders, AUT and ATEED held a summit for Maori, Asian and Pasifika leaders who shared their views on “What is authentic Kiwi leadership in the 21st Century?
KEY NOTE SPEAKERS
- Parekawhia McLean, CEO, Waikato Tainui
- Adrian Orr, CEO, NZ Super Fund
- Naomi Ballantyne, MD, Partners Life
- Michael Stiassny, President, Institute of Directors
This was followed by a panel discussion with thoughts from top Asian business leaders on ‘authentic Kiwi leadership’.
- Mitchell Pham, Director, Augen Software Group
- Marisa Fong, Director, Masimaya Limited.
- Stan Balar, Founding President & Managing Director, Balar Group of Companies
- Marina Matthews, Co-Chief Executive, Superdiversity Centre for Law, Policy and Business
We asked our attendees and supporters for their views on authentic Kiwi leadership. Click on the link to read what they had to say.
Watch below the panel discussion and closing statement from Patrick McVeigh, GM Business, Innovation and Skills, ATEED